Sujuk Scrambled Eggs
Sujuk us a spiced middle eastern sausage, add it to elevate many basic dishes like this easy to whip scrambled eggs.
- Non Stick Pan
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TBSP butter divided into four pieces
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 3 TBSP piece of sujuk skin peeled and cut into small chunks
- ¼ cup handful of finely shredded kaskval cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Add butter and eggs to your nonstick pan.
- Do not melt the butter just place it with the eggs. Then turn on heat.
- Using a silicon whisk, whisk the eggs so they cook as the butter is melting into them, this will give a creamy texture.
- Continue doing so until the eggs begin to come together.
- Using a spatula – move your eggs to one side away from the heat, they will continue cooking but you don’t want them to dry.
- Add the olive oil and lightly cook the sujuk, about one minute.
- Mix the now cooked eggs with the sujuk.
- Give the mixture a taste and see if you want to add salt.
- Serve with toast or warmed pita bread.