https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/IMG_4551.jpg 3024 4032 Lara https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/LaraAbdulhadiLOGO-300x152.png Lara2016-03-18 18:34:432018-12-24 10:40:22Taco Salad
love everything that has to do with Tacos, but sometimes I just want something light and flavorful, minus the protein. So I was playing around with the base ingredients and decided to make a Taco Salad.
- 1 Pack Taco Boats (Usually have 8 servings)
- Iceberg lettuce chopped finely
- Red Kidney Beans
- Sweet Corn
- 1 Avocado
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 TBSP Cilantro finely minced
- Add some lettuce to each Taco Boat, and top with some kidney beans, corn, some mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and avocado slices. Garnish with a little bit of cilantro.
- It’s recommended to serve the dressing on the side. Simply whisk the sour cream and cilantro, and add some water to thin to the dressing consistency to your liking.