https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Cheese-Sticks-3-1024x768.jpg 768 1024 Lara https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/LaraAbdulhadiLOGO-300x152.png Lara2017-04-21 07:55:592020-04-10 22:04:15Mozzarella Cheese Rolls
You can’t go wrong with these Mozzarella Cheese Rolls with marinara sauce! Serve hot, they’ll be gone in a matter of seconds.
Cheese Rolls Ingredients
- Spring Roll Sheets
- Mozzarella String Cheese
Marinara Sauce Ingredients
- 4 Cups Tomatoes Diced and Peeled
- ½ Cup Tomato Paste
- 3 TBSP Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/3 TSP White Pepper
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
Directions for Cheese Rolls
- Place a Mozzarella String Cheese in a Spring Roll Sheet and roll, adding a hint of water at the end of the edges to stick
- Fry each for 30 seconds in vegetable per side on high heat
- Tip: you can slice each Mozzarella cheese lengthwise in half if you want a slimmer roll
Directions for Marinara Sauce
- In a food processor place all ingredients except olive oil and blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the olive oil and then add the blended tomato sauce and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.