https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/LahmehBiBaid-5.jpg 3024 4032 Lara https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/LaraAbdulhadiLOGO-300x152.png Lara2019-02-22 09:22:592020-04-10 22:03:11Lahmeh Bi Bayd (Eggs & Meat)
Some have it for breakfast and others like it for dinner. During Ramadan this is a must have on our table, at least every other day.
- 150 g veal
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium onions diced finely
- 1/2 TBSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 TBSP Sea Salt
- 1/2 TBSP Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP Water
- ½ TBSP Bohar (optional)
- Parsley for Garnish (optional)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Additional Salt/Pepper for serving
- Cook onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Remove half onions then add meat
- Season with sea salt, cinnamon, black pepper, and bohar if you have it.
- Once the meat has cooked add remaining onions and mix in 1 TBSP Water
- Assemble in tray leaving space for the eggs.
- Add the eggs in the designated space.
- Season egg tops with additional salt/pepper to your liking.
- Oven bake at 220 until whites no longer runny.
- Serve with pita bread
- You can garnish with parsley