https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/DeviledEggsLaraHadi-1-1-e1558857154377.jpg 4032 3024 Lara https://larahadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/LaraAbdulhadiLOGO-300x152.png Lara2019-03-08 07:43:592019-05-26 07:53:19Deviled Eggs
This was a good way to change up deviled eggs. The pastrami adds a nice flavor and gives this a twist to classic deviled eggs.
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 Cup light mayonnaise
- 1 TSP Mustard
- 4 pastrami slices lightly cooked in butter
- Dill for garnish
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool.
- Meanwhile, cut pastrami into small squares using a knife or kitchen scissors and cook for one minute on low heat with some butter. Set aside.
- Peel the hard-cooked eggs, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks using a teaspoon into a small bowl.
- Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, stir in mustard. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.
- Top with pastrami and fill and serve.
TIP: To cool eggs more quickly, rinse eggs under cold running water.